all events have covid-19 guidelines in place
As always, the first priority of Mathews-Dickey is to safeguard our community, volunteers and staff. Everyday we learn more and more about the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and are following the recommendations of the US Center for Disease and Prevention, the CDC, and state and local health agencies.
Taking into consideration the widespread efforts to reduce the spread of the illness, we have made the following changes:
- Harvest Festival on April 2 (canceled)
- Career Readiness Workshops and Luncheon on April 3 (canceled)
- Trivia Night on May 2 (canceled)
- All sports games and tournaments (have resumed with COVID -19 guidelines in placed)
- After-school and evening programs (have resumed with COVID -19 guidelines in placed)